3 March 2020

L'Occitane's Amande Collection

L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil is one of my all time favourite products, an instant classic, and the most pampering, luxurious, effective skincare products you could ever use. The entire Almond Collection is body care of the highest quality and shows L'Occitane at its very finest.

Ever since I started using L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil I have encouraged so many friends to try it out and the results have always been the same. Love at first use. Ever since I started using this collection I have not been able to stop going on about how wonderful it is. It's the biggest treat you could give your skin and the perfect pick me up when you need a pamper.

Almond Shower Oil (€20.50)

 L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil is not only the jewel in the crown of the Amande Collection but, in my opinion, all of L'Occitane's products combined, which says a lot considering what a huge fan I am of the brand. I've done a list of my all time favourites from L'Occitane here.

There are several reasons for my enthusiasm. The scent of this product is out of this world gorgeous and leaves you smelling amazing for hours. It also leaves your bathroom with its most delicious scent. It makes the shower experience so luxurious and is so easy to use. I apply it as the last step in the shower, pouring it out into my hand and then rubbing it into my skin where it changes from oil to form a lather. When you rinse you're left with supremely soft, nourished skin.

I loved this product so much from the off that I've gotten lots of people to try it and they were all sold instantly. If this ever stops being made I will be so devastated. I could not recommend this product more. A bottle lasts for months and is such a brilliant pick me up pampering treat for yourself or an epic gift for anyone you know who you think deserves an extra special treat. One of my all time favourite products and number on bodycare pick of all time!

Amande Supple Skin Oil (€41)



An absolutely gorgeous accompaniment to the shower oil, L'Occitane's Amande Supple Skin Oil is such a gorgeous treat and gives your skin an extra boost of hydration after your shower, is tailor made to help make your skin more supple and radiant and is extremely nourishing for problem areas like hips, thighs and bum to help prevent stretch marks. It also really looks good on your arms and legs for occasions - gives them an extra sheen - and leaves the gorgeous almond smell for your skin that lasts for hours. 

Amande Milk Concentrate (€44.00)

Possibly the most indulgent product of the range, the Amande Milk Concentrate is indulgence in a jar. The thick, super-moisturising cream can be applied all over and lends to smoother, firmer skin in no time. It's been so good the past few months during the harsh winter we've experience and works wonderfully during summer weather too to comfort dry, sun-kissed skin. It also has the trademark almond scent too leaving you moisturised and smelling divine. Like the whole collection this product is of the highest quality, extremely pampering, luxurious and nourishing for your body and the biggest treat ever in your bathroom cabinet. This is the finest collection L'Occitane has realeased to date and is frankly unbeatable body care! Can you tell how much I love it?


L'Occitane's Amande Collection is available from L'Occitane stores nationwide and also online at http://ie.loccitane.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment